Heat pumps can help you save money as they are much cheaper to run than direct electrical heating, oil boilers and in some gases cheaper than gas boilers. Alongside this, heat pumps are fully automated and require less work and maintenance than biomass boilers. Here are the main benefits to installing Ground Source Heat Pumps into your property.
- Lower your fuel bills especially if you are replacing conventional electric heating.
- No fuel deliveries required
- Provides heating for your home and heating for your water
- Can lower home carbon emissions depending on the fuel you are replacing.
- Potential income through the governments Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI)
- Saves space as there are no fuel storage requirements
- Ground Source Heat Pumps are safe due to the no combustion involved and no emission of potentially dangerous gases.
Planning authorities prefer ground source heat pump systems since they are a safe option that are silent, invisible systems that have a low environmental impact. The Government also favour this type of heating system as it offers a much higher rate of RHI than other renewable options.